Monday, September 27, 2010

Apartment Hunting etc.

It has been an interesting month as well as week going to work. And trying to find a apartment that is good and affordable which has an interesting but fun task of doing a ton online research and driving all over my hometown. There are few apartments that I visited that i put on my mybe consderation list compareing there priceing and anything else they offer such as a pool,cable tv, WIFI, laundry faculties etc. So far it has been interesting hunt. Any way besides the apartment hunting this morning I watched a cool episode of Ghost Hunters on Hulu were they checked out the Colinal Inn. Whitch I believe is to be really haunted from what I saw the show espically when the door closed on Room 24 and the Ghost Hunter investigtors jump at least twice. I have seen the entire Season 5 of Ghosthunters which was pretty awesome as well espically with the equiqment they use as well as the tecchniques they use. I like the thermal camra they use as the DR'S ( dightal recorders ). Here is image of GhostHunters Season Five Parts 1 and 2 and if you have any coments write down in the comment box. And have seen the new version of Hawi Five-O and CBS 11 Dallas-Fort-Worth its going be an interesting first season for them as well as the new season of Danceing With The Stars I wonder how Bristol Palin and the mother from the popular series the Brady is going to do. What do guys you think? Will untill the next weekly Post keep reading and happy Trails.    Ghost Hunters: Season Five, Part One         Ghost Hunters: Season Five, Part Two  Season Five Parts 1 and 2.  

No comments: